18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
HOW TO JOIN:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
- Contact Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Question of the Week:
Who popped your erotic cherry? What was the first erotic or erotic romance book you read? And if you don't read erotica, what book had the first graphic love scene that you read?
This will be the last follow for the year, but it will be back in 2012!
It's not easy trying to remember who popped my ertoic cherry. But I would have to say Lora Leigh's Wicked Pleasure was the first menage I have ever read. And since then, my erotic romance reads has grown. Thanks, Lora, LOL.