Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Ten Favorite YA Book Covers For 2011

Last night in the weeeeeeeeeee hours, I posted my favorite book covers and am surprised not to see any errors, lol. And I promised to come back and post some more beautiful covers-focusing on the Young Adult genre.

So here are my faves, in no particular order---

1. Anna Dressed in Blood ~ Kendare Blake
2. City of Fallen Angels ~ Cassandra Clare
3. Passion ~ Lauren Kate
4. Hereafter ~ Tara Hudson
5. Die For Me ~ Amy Plum
6. Across the Universe ~ Beth Revis
7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer ~ Michelle Hodkin
8. Blood Magic ~ Tessa Gratton
9. Cold Kiss ~ Amy Garvey
10. Unlovable ~ Sherry Gammon




I have only read 2 of these books:  Cold Kiss (excellent, BTW--I sobbed like a baby), and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (another fantastic read).
I have City of Fallen Angels, but haven't read it yet--GAH--I need to catch up. Also, Passion is collecting some cobwebs in the high stack of books in my closet-
I just purchased Hereafter by Tara Hudson--for only .99 at Amazon.
Not sure how long that great deal will last,
so if you're wanting it-head over to get it.

What were your fave covers in YA and which of those rocked your world?

CS Maxwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels