Thursday, January 5, 2012

AAD-AUTHORS AFTER DARK NOLA

OMG--I just registered for this and I am already doing a happy dance in my bedroom/office. I cannot wait!!
This will be the BEST SUMMER EVER! Click on the above button to find out more about this fantastic event!

AAD strives to be the best convention for the READERS by having the best AUTHORS in attendance.
 It is a true reader con, putting readers wants and needs at the forefront, and caters to all types of readers of romance, fantasy (including urban fantasy) and horror---From AAD site.
This will be my first year attending, and I am so excited to be going with my BFF, the FAB-OOH C.L. Parker. Watch out, New Orleans...this city will never be the same.

August 8-12, 2012 Royal Sonesta Hotel, New Orleans!





Here is a list of the awesome authors that will be attending:

Joey W. Hill (Mistress of Ceremonies)

Fieldtrip Authors:


Sydney Croft
Kelly Gay
Diana Rowland
Merrie Destefano
Suzanne Johnson
Jaye Wells
Mari Freeman
Theresa Meyers
Jeaniene Frost
Kristen Painter
Eliza Gayle
Adrian Phoenix

NY Authors:

C.H. Admirand
Judi Fennell
Darynda Jones
Nicole Peeler
Michele Bardsley
Yasmine Galenorn
Stephanie Julian
Katie Reus
Shayla Black
Lia Habel
Erin Kellison
Jessa Slade
Manda Collins
Jess Haines
Jade Lee
Carolyn Crane
Mark Henry
Kelly Meding
Virna DePaul
Leanna Renee Hieber
Pamela Palmer
Cynthia Eden
Alexandra Ivy
Allison Pang

Small Press Authors:

Abigail Barnette
Gayle Donnelly
Pearl Love
Arianna Skye
Trinity Blacio
Cat Grant
Robyn Mackenzie
Damon Suede
Boone Brux
Bronwyn Green
Lissa Matthews
Sandy Sullivan
Stephanie Burke
 Tilly Greene
T.J. Michaels
Julia Talbot
Anne Cain
Lacie Nation
B.A. Tortuga
Melanie Card
 Kayleigh Jamison
Kris Norris
 Mia Watts
Diana Castilleja
Jessica Jarman
 Sophie Oak
Beth Williamson
Kris Cook
Cat Johnson
Brynn Paulin
L.A. Witt
Teresa D'Amario
Samantha Kane
S.A. Price
Jae Lynne Davies
Stacey Kennedy
PJ Schnyder
Delilah Devlin
Melissa Schroeder

Are you planning on attending? I would love to know and hear from you--let me know.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels