Thursday, January 26, 2012

COVER LUST




THERE ARE NO WORDS....



Jed Hill is causing a lot of women to have spontaneous orgasms around the country. Just, LOOK AT IT.
There is not ONE flaw, imperfection, blemish, to be found. Believe me ~ I've stared at it for HOURS. It's my job to look for such things, lol.

Jaci Burton, is the fantastic author of over fifty novels-gripping plots, strong characters, and amazing ALPHA heroes that make women swoon. And she is one lucky beeotch--her covers just get better and better. And she is super-sweet in person, to boot!

Playing To Win, Book Four of the Play-by-Play series, is expected to be released September 4, 2012

Cole Riley’s a hot headed football player who has put his career on the line with his off field behavior. Consultant Savannah Brooks comes on board to save his image—and to get his game on the right track. When two opposing forces collide, there’s bound to be sparks.

You can pre-order this book at Amazon or Books-A-Million.

What book cover have you recently salivated over?




2 comments:

  1. I personally cannot wait for Taking a Shot but the fact that this book comes out on my birthday is fate. LoL
    Kristin
    (Book Sniffers Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin ~
    This is one book that I'd lick intead of sniff, lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels