Friday, January 27, 2012

18 & OLDER BOOK BLOGGER

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!


How to join in:


-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.

-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.

-Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.

-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’

-Place your name and blog title in the linky over on RBTW's blog page with the URL for a direct link to your post.

-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back.  It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!-Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:



Manscape or Au Naturel, how to do you prefer your cover candy?

The less hair, the better.
I don't like my man to look like a monkey and hair on the back is a HUGE ick factor for me. Seriously, I will toss cookies.

Although bald is nice and has its perks....




A little hair DOES look nice...it gives my fingers something to do.




But, I'm sure I could find SOMETHING to do with my hands, lol.
 
What about you?
Leave a comment and share your thoughts on this hairy sitch~
 

8 comments:

  1. HaHa, I will stand right next to your with cookies to share. I am not a fan of hair at all. I lucked out and my husband thankfully doesn't grow body hair except for a happy trail... maybe that is why I like them. LoL I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE Taking a Shot's cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin....my hubby has some hair on the chest area...it was almost bare when we first met.
      HOWEVER---all of his brother have ACK--some kind of back hair, some more hairier than others. I told him that if his spread to the back area, it was cause for a divorce, lol.....

      Delete
  2. Seriously, SERIOUSLY tremendous cover pics. I just luuuurve the Joan Swan cover. And really... who likes picking hair out of their teeth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BSD~ I am dying to read "FEVER"...my ARC is supposed to have been here by now...Grrr.....and Lora Leigh's Naughti Nights? GAH---AWESOME hot smexy read. Totally recommend it!

      Delete
  3. Loving those hunky pics!!! And no hair is the bestest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madame D-
      Thanks for the comment love--I remembered a friend of mine and what she said about body hair...she said, "I like a little bit of grass on my playground."
      :)

      Delete
  4. I love all of those covers and I haven't received my Fever ARC either. :(
    But back to the question...I am def. a fan of the hairless club. My husband has body hair but thankfully before we even got together he took care of that crap so manscaping is a must for me!

    Thanks for joining in the 18+, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal~
      I got FEVER in the mail yesterday :)
      and yeah---manscaping is a must here at my house as well.

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels