Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sexy Snippet Tuesday



Tuesdays have never been so sexy!

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!


I decided to pick my Sexy Snippet from an older, but much loved book from this past year. And something that was a bit different--->

Title: Backstage Pass
Author: Olivia Cunning

I cannot pimp out this book enough: I truly LOVE and ADORE it. It is sexy, the men are HAWT, and it makes me laugh out loud--and sometimes I'm laughing during the sex scenes. It's a feel-good book for me (in more ways than one, snicker). I think that laughter during sex (unless you are laughing at the size of your man's dick) makes the connection even more special--so that is why I chose this little snippet.

"We're being tender, Brian, remember?"
"That's not tender?"
"Tenderness doesn't involve your cock at all and especially not wrapping my hair around it."
His eyes flipped open. "You're kidding!"
She covered his lips with her fingers. "Shhh. Close your eyes."
He hesitated a moment and then obeyed.
"I'm going to touch every inch of you," she whispered. "Kiss every inch."
He grabbed his half-hard cock and stroked it from base to tip. "All ten? Give me a minute. He's not quiet ready yet."

SEE what I mean?  The scene does turn tender--but I just love the humor that is between these characters.

What is one of your sexy snippets?  Please share.
And if you want to check out what other peeps have listed as their fave snippet, head over to RBTW blog and check out the links at the bottom of the post.

Ciao,
CS Maxwell





8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've really got to start reading more adult novels. One of my reading goals this year! And I agree...laughter during sex is definitely a good thing. My husband and I have that and it makes it so much sweeter! :)

    Thanks for sharing...I'll be adding this one to the TBR pile!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy--Yes, you must add some adult books to the list--I mix my genres up all the time...sometimes, I just was sweet and cute, and then sometims--HAWT and dirty, lol.
    For sure, check out the above book--it was one of my all time faves! HUGE FAN of this series.
    Let me know what you think if you do decide to read--I'd love to hear what you thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy=
    LOL...some typos in my last reply--sorry. I got excited talking about this book, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina-Glad you loved my snippet-thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, LOOOOOVE Brian he is my fave Sinner. I can't wait till Trey's book comes out though, but I hate that it will be out of order! Ug.
    But anywho, I don't know how many time's I've read this book but these scenes never get old. All time favorite! Okay, I'll stop now...Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal,
    Thanks for the comment--Jace is my man. When he came out with the toy bag, my girly bits perked up and shivered.
    I could go on and on about The Sinners, but I MUST WRITE, lol.
    Shut up and bring me a beer, lol

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels