Sunday, February 12, 2012

LUSTING FOR COVERS



Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday by TBQ's Book Palace that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

Rules:
1- Take the graphic above and use in your post.  Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of TBQ's blog and allow others to come and see what you picked!

4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help you readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required.

Here is my cover lust for this week:


Lauren Dane is one of my auto-buy authors. She can write such emotionally, heart-wrenching stories with earth-shattering smexy times, I swear--I need to fan my girly bits.

Here is more info about BENEATH THE SKIN~

A whole world exists…beneath the skin.

Gibson de La Vega is the Bringer, one of the Alpha’s right-hand cats. It is his job to mete out justice and defend the law that holds their jamboree together.


After a contentious meeting with another jamboree, he’s shot—Mia stumbles onto the scene and saves his life. He’s immediately drawn to the female who dug three silver bullets from his body. Even after he discovers she’s a Porter, a family his own harmed grievously half a century before.


Mia has enough in her life. She’s recovering from a vicious hate crime—an attack using silver has affected her ability to do what she loves most. The last thing she needs is a bossy alpha cat like Gibson. A de La Vega no less.

Despite the myriad reasons to stay away, even as they continue to hunt down the would-be killers, their attraction deepens into something else entirely.


The answers they find bring that threat far closer to home than anyone could have imagined and it’ll be up to Gibson to end the mess once and for all. And up to Mia to stand at his side, even as he risks his life…



Here are the covers of book one and book two:



What covers are you lusting over this week?







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in L4C this week! :D

    *Thud* Damn, another Tatt cover? You're going to kill me--NOW I'm going to spend the rest of my night looking at this cover and the cover I picked, trying to debate which tatt I love more....Such hard decisions to make, right? :)

    Off to put this one on the list, thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    PS---Oh God. I zoomed in on the cover.... He's covered in many many lickable tatts! I particularly love the one around this belly button.... *thud; picks herself up off the floor--again* Oh My. Yep, definitely adding this one to the list, just for those tatts alone! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ~
      I'm a huge fan of a tatt cover, as you already know :)

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels