Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SEXY SNIPPET TUESDAYS


Tuesdays have never been so sexy! Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Have a sexy good time!

This week, Crystal is taking a VACA--so I'm not sure if RBTW's blog will be participating. However, I am still posting a Sexy Snippet along with Cocktails and Books- So head over to C&B and check out her Sexy Snippet from Elisabeth Naughton's ENRAPTURED.  This book is expected to be released on April 3, 2012

My sexy snippet comes from Pamela Clare's Hard Evidence. I started this series a wee bit backwards, lol, and read book 5 of the series, BREAKING POINT first. Now I am on book 3, Unlawful Contact. They are filled with fast-paced action and really steamy smexy times. The Hero/Heroines are all strong characters that fight for their beliefs. LURVE, LURVE, LURVE them.

"You're on the brink. I can feel it." He brushed his lips over a tight, wet, nipple, his hand busy stroking her inside and out. "After you come, I'm going to rip those jeans off your body, wrap your legs around my waist, and fuck you the way you've wanted me since we met."
"You...arrogant...oh!" she panted, her head turning from side to side, her eyes squeezed shut, her skin glowing pink. "Oh, oh. God, yes!"



Please stop by and share a SEXY SNIPPET with me--

2 comments:

  1. Damn! Yep, off to add this series to my list! :)

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ---Glad to be of service and enable your habit for books..lol

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels