Thursday, February 2, 2012

UPDATE-IMMORTAL READING CHALLENGE FOR JANUARY

I am way late in posting my update for one of my READING CHALLENGES for this year. But I am finally starting to get my ducks in a row.
For the IMMORTAL READING CHALLENGE, I originally posted that I would read a total of 12 books-3 per each category.

The categories are as follows:

  • Vampires  3 Books, Read: 5
I had posted that I would read these 3 books
*Lothaire ~ Kresley Cole
*Darker After Midnight ~ Lara Adrian
*Bound In Darkness ~ Cynthia Eden
I have only read Lothaire out of the original list--but have managed to read 4 more addtional titles that weren't originally posted.  They were:
Bonus** King Of Darkness ~ Elisabeth Staab
Bonus** Kiss of the Vampire ~ Cynthia Garner
Bonus** Deliver Me From Darkness ~ Tes Hilaire
Bonus** Fated ~ Rebecca Zanetti

  • Angels/Demons 3 Books, Read: 0
Originally posted to read the following:
*Third Grave Ahead ~ Darynda Jones
*A Devil Named Desire ~ Terri Garey
*Demons Prefer Blonds ~ Sidney Ayers
  • Fae 3 Books, Read: 0
Originally posted to read the following:
*The Iron King ~ Julie Kagawa
*The Iron Daughter ~ Julie Kagawa
*The Iron Queen ~ Julie Kagawa

  • Shifters 3 Books, Read: 0
Originally posted to read the following:
*Savage Awakening ~ JD Tyler
*Dire Needs ~ Stephanie Tyler
*Alpha Instinct ~ Katie Rues

What about you?  How are you coming along with this challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels