Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY ~ JULY 3, 2012




This is the week of some really great releases and some of them I have been DYING FOR---


 


 




 








What books are you planning on purchasing today?

Me?

I have purchased the following:

Goddess in the Middle ~ Stephanie Julian --ARC from NetGalley--to be reviewed here this month
Hot In Handcuffs - Shayla Black & Shiloh Walker
Melt Into You ~ Roni Loren
Echoes At Dawn - Maya Banks
Luscious ~ Amanda Usen -- ARC from NetGalley--to be reviewed here this month

Let me know if I forgot something that I should definitely check out--and happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I bought Echos At Dawn and A Hunger So Wild. I plan on buying Hot In Handcuffs. I must of picked up Liquid Lies a few times at Barnes & Noble. But I do not know I just never got it. I have Melt into you on my buy TBR list. Can not wait to see your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't gotten Echos at Dawn yet-but do plan on it. I am just behind on other required readings for reviews, lol. I cannot friggin wait to get to Melt Into You :)

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels