This reading challenge is host by The Book Vixen and if you would love to participate, click over to her blog and add your name to her linky! There are some really great authors that I can't wait to read during this challenge.
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013 (books read prior to 1/1/2013 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read at least 10 contemporary romance novels. As per Pearl’s original post:
“by contemporary romance I mean straight contemporary, so without paranormal, fantasy or time-travel elements. Sexy, steamy contemporaries are eligible and so are category romances. (i.e. Harlequin Blaze, Harlequin Presents, Harlequin Super Romances, Silhouette Desires, etc.).”
- I’m going to elaborate on this a bit just for the sake of clarification: Books read for this challenge can be young adult, new adult, or adult. This reading challenge is specifically for romances between a hero and a heroine. Romances with the following elements do not qualify for this reading challenge: paranormal, historical, time-travel, fantasy, science fiction, or mystery/suspense/thriller.
- Books can be any format (bound, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
Here is my list of Contemporary Romance books that I plan to read for this challenge:
1. Unbeautifully ~ Madeline Sheehan
2. It Had to Be You ~ Jill Shalvis
3. Kissing Under the Mistletoe ~ Marina Adair
4. Fall Into You ~ Roni Loren
5. Love Irresistibly ~ Julie James
6. Getting Rowdy ~ Lori Foster
7. Bare it All ~ Lori Foster
8. A Shot of Sultry ~ Macy Beckett
9. Caught Up In You ~ Roni Loren
10. One Sweet Ride ~ Jaci Burton