Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 ROMANTIC SUSPENSE READING CHALLENGE



One of my favorite genres to read is Romantic Suspense. I love to try to figure out who the bad guy/woman is while reading. And I have a few favorite authors in this genre. But I am 3 books shy of the goal to read 13 books...so if anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great! Leave me a comment and let me know what book you think I need to add to my list. 

This reading challenge is also hosted by The Book Vixen ~ so if you want more deets, go to the blog site. And if you want to participate, add your name to the linky! 

Reading Challenge Details:


  • Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013 (books read prior to 1/1/2013 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
  • The goal is to read 13 romantic suspense novels in ‘13.
  • Books can be any format (bound, ebook, audio).
  • Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
Here is my list of books that I'm going to attempt to read for this challenge:

1. Scorched ~ Laura Griffin
2. The Heart of a Killer ~ Jaci Burton
3. Underground Guardians-Protector ~ Lisa Renee Jones
4. Fatal Destiny ~ Marie Force
5. Heart of Danger ~ Lisa Marie Rice
6. Mr. Real ~ Carolyn Crane
7. Mystery Man ~ Kristen Ashley
8. Because of You ~ Jessica Scott
9. Shades of Gray ~ Maya Banks
10. Crazy Hot ~ Tara Janzen
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?














Who are your favorite authors of Romantic Suspense? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels