Friday, January 25, 2013

18 & OLDER BOOK BLOGGER FOLLOW




18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!


How to join in:


  • You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
  • Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
  • Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
  • List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
  • Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post.
  • Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
  • Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!


Question of the Week:


 Do you gravitate to a specific genre or sub-genre

 when you're feeling under the weather? 


I will admit to being a mood reader. If I start a book and it doesn't sing to me right away, I'll put it down and grab another book. But when I'm feeling under the weather? I don't have a particular sub-genre or specific genre I go to--I just want a really good story that keeps my interest. Although I dearly love Darynda Jones's books and anything by JR Ward. And even Suzanne Brockmann--damn, I guess any of these authors' books will do for me at any time. And I know they'll make me feel better! 

Leave me a comment and let me know if you have a favorite when you're feeling sick or just have the blues. 


1 comment:

  1. I hear ya sista...lols, love the answer. I love J.R. Ward..I have yet to read D. Jones.

    Have a great weekend Trish! & thanks so much for stopping through my 18 + :)

    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels