Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2013 Men in Uniform Reading Challenge


Click here for more information about this reading challenge hosted by The Book Vixen



Men In Uniform Reading Challenge
Challenged: 13 (Captain)  Read: 2 





1.  Forged In Fire ~ Trish McCallan 
2. Hold 'Em ~ Katie Porter 
3. Shades of Gray ~ Maya Banks
4. Battered Not Broken ~ Ranae Rose
5. SEALed Forever Mary Margaret Daughtridge
6. Heat of the Moment ~ Elle Kennedy
7. Because of You ~ Jessica Scott
8. Love Irresistibly ~ Julie James
9. Bare It All ~ Lori Foster
10. One Sweet Ride ~ Jaci Burton
11. Taking A Shot ~ Jaci Burton
12. Thrown By A Curve ~ Jaci Burton
13. Hard Way ~ Katie Porter



Not a good month for me in this genre for the month of February...

Sex and the Single Fireman ~ Jennifer Bernard

Are you participating in this challenge? What good books have you read in this genre? I'd love to hear from you---leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels