Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge





Click here for more information about this reading challenge hosted by Fiktshun. 



TBR Reading Challenge 
Challenged:  12   Read: 9   





1. Scorched ~ Laura Griffin
2. Fatal Destiny ~ Marie Force
3. Because of You ~ Jessica Scott
4. Forbidden ~ Syrie James
5. Iced ~ Karen Marie Moning
6. Shadow of Night ~ Deborah Harkness
7. Endure ~ Carrie Jones
8. Fury of Seduction ~ Coreene Callahan
9. Black Moon ~ JD Tyler
10. Battered, Not Broken ~ Ranae Rose
11. Sealed Forever ~ Mary Margaret Daughtridge
12. Hold 'Em ~ Katie Porter




*Bonus Reads:  6
Rock Star - Ginger Voight
Unravel Me - Kendall Ryan
Blood of Gold - B.V. Larson
Make It Last - Bethany Lopez
Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall
The Opportunist - Tarryn Fisher


Are you participating in this challenge? Have you whittled down your TBR pile? Leave me a comment---I'd love to hear from you ~

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the TBR challange too. I've read 11 out of 31-40 range. I started off slow in Jan but Feb was a good month.
    Now though, all these cool new releases are here and I definitely will be distracted by all the shiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nae~ LOL...shiny is soooo distracting, yes:)
      good luck and thanks for stopping by and leaving me some comment love.

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels