18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post and the url for a direct link to your post.
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: In honor of the July 4th holiday, I'm going to ask you the expected question. Who is the sexiest military man you've panted over in a book?
Answer: Oh, this is a subject near and dear to my heart--the military hero. I love this genre! Suzanne Brockmann, author of the Troubleshooters series, started me on this journey of gobbling up all the military romance books I could find. But alas--NO ONE can write a military man like Suz.
So, the sexiest military man I've panted, drooled over, whimpered aloud, and wished were real?????
The cover isn't sexy--but the story in between the cover is just a heapin' dose of awesomesauce to the nth degree. Gone Too Far is a keeper on my shelf and is slightly worn around the edges from all the re-reading I've done from it.
What about you?
Who is your sexiest military hero?