Tuesday, July 2, 2013

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ BLACK HEARTS (CURSED HEARTS) BY R.L. MATHEWSON



Tuesdays have never been so sexy!

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

This week I'm sharing a funny for my sexy snippet. I loved reading the newest release by author, R.L. Mathewson and the following snippet is the reason why I love her so much:




She could practically feel his smug smile when he realized that she could feel him. The bastard. Deciding that she wasn't going to be intimidated, she opened her mouth to egg him on, which of course she knew was stupid, but it really couldn't be helped."Tristan, do you mind?""Mind what?""Do you mind shifting? You have a small tube of chap stick or something in your pocket that's poking me." Maybe she shouldn't have emphasized small. Guys were kind of sensitive about that sort of thing, right? 
I really enjoyed this book--funny, sexy, and it is gonna be a series! I cannot wait to read more of these sexy Irish brothers as they meet their soul mate and try to break the curse. 

Rock on, R.L!

Now it's your turn to show me your sexy ~ 

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy you got to read Black Heart. That is a cute and funny snippet. I look forward to reading her new series.

    My Sexy Snippet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD~ Hey There! And thanks for telling me about Mathewson's newest--I enjoyed it. It is funny and smexy! Glad to know that she will have several in this series.

      Delete
  2. ermahgerd that is hilarious! I haven't heard of this author yet but I am going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal : **BIG GRIN
      ermahgerd--you MUST check her out. Her books are funny as hell and should come with a warning NOT to consume fluids while reading. Choking hazard.
      Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed the Fourth of July ~

      Delete
  3. LMAO !!! Small tube ! I've got to read this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red~ I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I love her books! Funny and smexy!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels