Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ BOLD TRICKS BY KARINA HALLE






Tuesdays have never been so sexy!

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!








It's been a while....

I haven't had much time lately to participate in my regular memes...but I got my shit together (somewhat) this week. Here's my Sexy Snippet from Karina's book, Bold Tricks. YUM! 

"You're so fucking beautiful," he groaned, and I knew he was stroking himself. I tried to turn around and only got a quick look at his hard, tatted body, all firm lines and rigid angles, his magnificent cock in his hands, the rain streaming all over him. He was a wet god, and I was about to get pounded.He pushed me back around. "Grab the tree. This could get messy."I did as he asked while I heard him moan again. He pressed the tip of his dick to the small of my back then slid it down my ass crack, my skin extra slick from the rain. I couldn't hid the shivers that rolled through me and I arched myself more, pressing my ass into him. 








Oh, hell yeah! 

Camden is super hawt in this book and when he says "it's about to get messy", I think I may have blacked out a moment. LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. It's raw and gritty -- just like I like it.

Now it's your turn to show me your sexy! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels