-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post along with the URL for a direct link to your post.
-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
-Contact Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Question of the Week: Since it's Cinco de Mayo weekend here, let's have a fun question this week! What's your favorite beverage to drink while reading?
I tend to drink a ton of coffee (which explains the numerous trips to the bathroom) and then later on in the day, I switch to Diet Pepsi Caffeine Free. Not very exciting, I know. But when it comes to alcohol, I 'm a light weight. I drink 1 or 2 drinks and I'm ready for a nap. Okay...honestly, I can ALWAYS take a nap, lol. But alcohol makes it harder to resist the sheets in my bed.
However, when I do drink, I prefer a mixed beverage--not beer. I never developed the taste buds for Hops and Barley. For a shot, I prefer tequila...and it has to be Patron--
And in celebration of Cinco de Mayo, I leave with you with a recipe that uses this delicious beverage!
Cinco de Mayo and Patron-Corona Margaritas…
· 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (semi-thawed)
· 12 fluid ounces Patron Silver tequila
· 6 fluid ounces 7-up or diet 7-up
· 6 fluid ounces cold water (or use 12 fl.oz. Seven-Up or water)
· 12 fluid ounces Corona beer
· ice (lots of ice!)
· 1 lime (cut into wedges)
1. Pour the limeade, tequila, Seven-Up, water and beer into a large glass pitcher; stir with a long-handled spoon until completely blended and the frozen limeade has completely melted.
2. Add in lots of ice.
3. Adjust with extra water if the mixture is too sweet.
4. Top each glass with a lime wedge on the end.
And because some of you ladies say that you LURVE the pics I post-I couldn't help but post some of my fave Latino Man. Although he is attatched (that is pics of Ricky and his boyfriend on the beach, drool), he is still so sexy to me. In fact, I am listening to him sing to me via YouTube...sigh...Shake that bon bon, Ricky Martin.
HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!